Wednesday 22 December 2010

Waiting on Wednesday #12

Demonglass
Rachel Hawkins
February 15th


Sophie Mercer thought she was a witch.

That was the whole reason she was sent to Hex Hall, a reform school for delinquent Prodigium (aka witches, shapeshifters, and fairies). But that was before she discovered the family secret, and that her hot crush, Archer Cross, is an agent for The Eye, a group bent on wiping Prodigium off the face of the earth.

Turns out, Sophie’s a demon, one of only two in the world—the other being her father. What’s worse, she has powers that threaten the lives of everyone she loves. Which is precisely why Sophie decides she must go to London for the Removal, a dangerous procedure that will destroy her powers.

But once Sophie arrives she makes a shocking discovery. Her new friends? They’re demons too. Meaning someone is raising them in secret with creepy plans to use their powers, and probably not for good. Meanwhile, The Eye is set on hunting Sophie down, and they’re using Archer to do it. But it’s not like she has feelings for him anymore. Does she?



I'm nearly at the end of Hex Hall, and I really like it. It's funny and light-hearted and it has witchy goodness, and I really can't wait until the next one. Is it February yet?


What are you waiting for?


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine

8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the first book, so much fun. Looking forward to this one. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to get caught up with this series! They look fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for this one, Hex Hall was awesome. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read my copy of Hex Hall one of these days. I get so behind on these series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know we've discussed the covers for these books already on twitter =D

    I MUST read Hex Hall soon... it's tough to get around to all the books I wanna read =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Egad! I need to get a move on and read that first book! (Great choice for the WOW though...love how it uses similar cover concept and yet still different enough to see it's another installment...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read Hex Hall...can you believe it?! I so need to. The cover for this is fantastic. Great pick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I havent read Hex Hall yet but its high on my list . So based on what I've seen gotta add this one too.

    Merry Christmas

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...