Wednesday 29 June 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #38

Torn 
Cat Clarke
January 2012


The most popular girl in school is dead. Everyone thinks they know the score, but only Alice and her friends know what really happened to golden girl Tara. But Alice starts to doubt her own version of events when, haunted by visions of Tara, she realizes the truth is much, much darker. And she's the only one who wants to uncover it.


I can't wait for this book! The cover was just revealed yesterday and I LOVE. I love the colours, I love how the whole design is similar to Entangled (even though they're not a series), I love the title font, I love the girl, I love the blurb, and I loved Entangled. So I am greatly looking forward to this book! Shame we have to wait until JANUARY for it to come  out though ;D


What are you waiting for?


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

7 comments:

  1. I have Cat's other book, Entangled, but I haven't read it yet. I've heard of this even when she was still writing it and I'm so excited to finally see the cover! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,WOW!! I didn't know this cover had been revealed! I am so excited for Cat Clarke's next book---Entangled was completely amazing. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have not read Entangled, but I am loving the premise of this one and will put it on my wish list. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to read Entangled for soo long and didn't even know there was another book coming out. Woa.. THanks for sharing! =)

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The synopsis made me excited! :) I've heard good things about Entangled. I know there are mixed reviews but I really consider this as the kind of book that I'll like. Great pick!

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read Entangled, but I'm looking forward to this too! The cover is amazing, very eye-catching. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Entangled yet, but Cat's second novel sounds good,too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...