Saturday 18 February 2012

In My Mailbox (66)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren :)



For review:
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman (This looks like a really good fantasy! Thank you Random House.)
Wyrmweald: Bloodhoney by Chris Riddell and Paul Stewart (I actually got this a few weeks ago but I kept on forgetting to include it! I haven't got the first one though. Thank you Random House!)
Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris (This book sounds awesome! Thank you Harpercollins.)
A Midsummer Tights Dream by Louise Rennison (Read this already! Super funny and adorable and I cannot wait for the 3rd book! Thanks again to Harper)
A Confusion of Princes by Garth Nix (Really looking forward to this! I've been reading Sabriel and I love it so this should be great! Thanks once more to Harpercollins) 

What did you get in your mailbox? :)

8 comments:

  1. you got some fab books this week, so very jealous! Especially of Seraphina - that books sounds amazing. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Sabriel series by Garth Nix I read it when I was younger! The whole trilogy is really good. I got Unravelling too it sounds great.

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got unravelling the other week and i'm so excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice mailbox. Hope you enjoy all of them. Right now just taking it easy after I fell. So looking at others mailboxes makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books you got this week. Hope you enjoy reading them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seraphina sounds SO good, I need to get it! I got Unravelling and A Confusion of Princes last week, and I can't wait to read them. They both look like amazing reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also got Seraphina! I hope you enjoy your goodies! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...