Saturday 3 March 2012

Books For Trade!

Hello! First things first, sorry for not posting all week bar Monday! I've just been a really slow reader lately, so sorry about that. Now, the actual post!


I appear to have culminated a few books that I know I'm not going to get around to reading and I would like to clear them all out, and where better to do that than here! Some of these are duplicate proofs that I've got and whatnot, so they're not all finished copies, but still! Also, I know it says books for trade, but I'm not really bothered. Just tell me if you want any of them and I'll send it out as soon as I can, I don't really want anything back for it. You're doing me a favour just if you want any of them!


Frogspell by C. J. Busby (MG)
Wish Me Dead by Helen Grant (Proof)
Quarry by Ally Kennen
Footloose (the novelisation of the film)
Shadows: A Dark Touch Novel by Amy Meredith
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Out For Blood by Alyxandra Harvey
Bleeding Hearts by Alyxandra Harvey
Duty Calls: Dunkirk by James Holland (Proof)
The Double Shadow by Sally Gardner (Proof)
Fracture by Megan Miranda (Proof)
This is Not Forgiveness by Celia Rees (Proof)
This Dark Endeavour by Kenneth Oppel (Proof)

I think that's about it for now. So yeah, just say if you want any of them in the comments or email me or tweet me :) Oh, and I think this is just going to be for UK people because I really can't afford postage at the minute. Sorry!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I'd love to read Fracture by Megan Miranda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to read The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff, I just sent you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this novel. I could readily identify with the main character's feelings, her moral dilemmas, and her perplexity regarding the fact her wishes kept coming true. I especially liked the ending. I give the novel a score of 71/100. Of the 61 novels I've read since 15 months ago this comes joint 15th in terms of how much I enjoyed the novel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...