Saturday 17 March 2012

In My Mailbox (68)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren :)



I promise, one day I will have a camera that can take decent pictures. One. Day.

Review:
A Million Suns by Beth Revis (SQUEE! Been looking forward to this since last January! Unfortunately I can't remember anything that happened, but still! Shame the UK cover isn't as nice though.. Oh Well! Thank you Penguin!)
The Seeing by Diana Hendry (This book looks really creepy and good. Thanks Random House!)
The Intern by Dillon Khan (Don't know too much about this but it's set in the music/TV industry! Sounds interesting. Thanks again Penguin!)
The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting (I don't know why they did the cover like this. I like it, but it doesn't go with the others! Oh well, I still think it's cool! Thank you Headline!)

Swapped:
BZRK by Micheal Grant (I have Gone, but I haven't gotten round to reading it yet. This book sounds cool too! Thank you Raimy!)
Rosebush by Michelle Jaffe (This sounds really bad, but I just want her name to be Michelle Jaffa Cake. That's what she's been in my head for the past year. Yup. Thank you Liz!

14 comments:

  1. Gone is brilliant, you should read it! I really want to read BZRK, it sounds so cool. I got The Last Echo, too. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab IMM. I could barely remember Across the Universe when I started on A Million Suns, but it all came rushing back to me, so don't worry :-) I liked AtU but I loved AMS, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely wish the cover was different too for A Million Suns!!! Great haul!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read A million suns but I want to read Across the Universe first. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read The Body Finder series, I keep seeing The Last Echo and I feel totally left out haha! YAY for A Million Suns! I loved AtU and still need to read this one. I hope you have an awesome weekend Cicely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pshh, your camera is fine :P Yay for The Last Echo! And LOL, I so know what you mean about Michelle Jaffe's name! I read her Kitty books a few years ago and I actually thought her name was Jaffa, because I'm an idiot and obviously can't read! Ooops! Happy reading! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great IMM Cicely! The Intern sounds like it could be fun - looking forward to your review :) I haven't heard of most of these books before, hope you like them!

    You can see my IMM here.

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun...The Body Finder series is one that I want to start on, but just haven't had time for. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books, I hope you enjoy all of them! And thanks again for sending The Replacement :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://a-reading-daydreamer.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books this week! I can totally see why pele are saying the A Million Suns UK cover is bad though :/ eek!
    Anyway! Hope you enjoy and iglad BZRK arrived safely :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love The Body Finder series!!! Enjoy The Last Echo;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - looks like some awesome books there! Hope you enjoy them. New follower!

    Jessica from Booked Up!
    http://www.bookedupbloggers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. anabolic steroids
    Amazing defeat ! I would like to newbie while you change your web page, how could i sign up for a weblog site? The consideration assisted me a appropriate cope. I had been a little bit familiar of this your transmitted provided shiny obvious idea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...