Tuesday 20 March 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing our spring TBR lists! (Books that are coming out in Spring)

1. A Confusion of Princes by Garth Nix. Really excited to read this, especially after reading Sabriel!

2. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth. This has a really interesting premise, and I've been kind of in the mood for dystoias again with the forthcoming THG film!

3. Unrest by Michelle Harrison. I haven't read her 13 Treasures series (though I have the first waiting to be read), but this book looks simply amazing and I love the cover and GHOSTS!

4. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. I'll be honest, I don't really know what this is about, but it has a beautiful illustrated cover that makes me want it. Badly.

5. Above by Leah Bobet. Again, not too sure what this one is about, but it's SO PRETTY.

6. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. I still haven't finished the Iron Fey books, but I liked the first too, and I think this book sounds awesome.

7.  For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfruend. I love this cover, and I love this title, and I love the fact that it's a retelling/reworking of Persuasion. In space! (I think?).

8. This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers. I haven't read her other contemporary books (and I must) but guys! Zombies! I haven't read a zombie book in forever!

9. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. I adored Amy & Roger's Epic Detour, so it's safe to say this is pretty high on my list of books to read as soon as they get into my greedy little hands ;)

10. Until I Die by Amy Plum. I really liked the first book, so my hopes are pretty high for this one!

3 comments:

  1. Of all these, I'm probably most excited for This Is Not a Test because Courtney Summers' contemporaries are freakin' awesome and this has ZOMBIES. Looking forward to Unrest, Second Chance Summer and Until i Die too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read This is Not a Test-it is AMAZING! Loved it! I am looking forward to Second Chance Summer too. Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-SW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm honored to be at #2! And let me just tell you, Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo is FANTASTIC. Can't wait for you to read both our books!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...