Sunday 22 July 2012

Letterbox Love #10



Letterbox Love is the UK's version of IMM, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking :)



For review:
The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater (SQUEEE! So excited to read this!)
Ocean of Secrets by Aimee Friedman (Sea Change in the US. Thanks to Scholastic for both of these!)
Such Wicked Intent by Kenneth Oppel (Sequel to This Dark Endevour. Looking forward to reading this! I love the titles. Thank you Random House!)

Sorry that I didn't do one of these last week, I didn't have enough time, so this is last week/this week combined :)

5 comments:

  1. The Raven Boys looks awesome! So does Such Wicked Intent! I'm so jealous!

    My Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay great books I love the sound of the Kenneth Oppel books and really want to get hold of these! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Raven Boys! Ahhhhh. I still need to read This Dark Endeavour..oops :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-45.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a new cover for Such Wicked Intent? I really like it. I'm also super excited for The Raven Boys. Awesome books this week!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...