Sunday 1 July 2012

Letterbox Love #7 and #8



Letterbox Love is the UK's version of IMM, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking :)


Sorry for the crap picture. It's worse than usual... Never let me become a photographer.

For review:
Black Heart Blue by Louisa Reid (Thank you Puffin!)
Angel Dust by Sarah Mussi (Thank you Hot Key Books! Looking forward to this. Never read an angel book set in south London before!)
Torn by David Massey (This came in an awesome brown paper package and I didn't want to open it because of how cute it was! Thank you Chicken House!)
Rebel Heart by Moira Young (I feel really bad about having this because I haven't read Blood Red Road, though it was a lovely surprise from Scholastic and I'll need to buy a copy of BRR now!)

Also from Scholastic, I got this awesome black envelop with this signed Raven Boys sampler in, as well as a cool keyring which I've already put on my keys. Thank you Scholastic!



7 comments:

  1. I need to read Blood Red Road too but I'm jealous you've already got the sequel!

    Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly dies of excitement when Rebel Heart and Torn arrived :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black Heart Blue sounds interesting--I hear you'll need tissues?! And yaaaaaay Rebel Heart! Happy reading :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read BRR too! Everyone says it's so good. Black Heart Blue sounds really good as well.

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I like the sound of Angel Dust! Never heard of it before, but it sounds good! And I can't wait to read The Raven Boys, jealous of your signed sampler! Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I LOVED Black Heart Blue! (And Louisa Reid is a sweetheart <3). I love the look of Torn too!

    Hope you enjoy all of your new reads this week! :-)

    Here's my Letterbox Love

    Faye :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-41-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...