Sunday 13 January 2013

Letterbox Love #22



Letterbox Love is the UK's version of IMM, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking :)


(Excuse the crappy picture)

Review:
Just One Day by Gayle Forman (I'm pretty sure that every person in the world has read this book this weekend - myself included. And yes, it is amazing.)

In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters (I don't really know that much about this apart from the fact that it's a historical based around ghosts and spirit photography and I'm really curious.)

That's all from me this week! What did you get in your letterbox? :)

6 comments:

  1. Loads of people have received Just One Day this week {I'm not one of them :( }
    Great haul! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Just One Day too - looking forward to that one :) I've not heard of In the Shadow of Blackbirds before but I haven't read a historical for a while so that sounds pretty awesome! I'll look out for your review ;) Happy reading Cicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In The Shadow of Blackbirds sounds really interesting. You know I've never read Gayle Foreman? I'm so bad. Glad you enjoyed it though

    Cait x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I haven't heard of In The Shadow Of Blackbirds before, but that does sound interesting, I'll have to see your review for it.
    My Letterbox Love post is here.

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read either of these - thanks for posting.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...