Sunday 20 January 2013

Letterbox Love #22



Letterbox Love is the UK's version of IMM, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking :)

(Again, apologies for my lack of skill with a crappy laptop camera)

For review:
Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter (SQUEEEE. Reading this now and it is so great. Thank you Orchard Books!)
Unremembered by Jessica Brody (Don't know too much about this, but from what I do know of it, I think I'll like it. Thank you Macmillan!)

Borrowed:
World War Z by Max Brooks (a friend lent this to me - like, an actual IRL friend. I know, hard to believe, right? [Thanks Mikhail])

What did you get this week?


5 comments:

  1. I got Unremembered too :) I don't really know much about it either but it sounds pretty good, so looking forward to that one! I really must get around to reading the rest of Ally Carter's books - I've only read Heist Society... Anyway, happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT SCOUNDRELS!!! I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO JEALOUS!! HALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3
    Sorry, HALE MAKES ME FANGIRL!!!
    I love the US cover of Unremembered but I'm not sure if I like the UK one.
    You got some really nice books this week! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAVE PERFECT SCOUNDRELS OMG. I am waiting for my preorder and I really, really want it. :(

    Cait x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow awesome haul! I need to read World War Z! I look forward to your review of it! Happy Reading!

    Check out My Haul! Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I kind of want to read World War Z, because I friend was telling me it's written quite differently from how the movie shows it. (Also fun fact, lots of the film was shot in Glasgow, and it's pretty obvious even in the movie trailer!)

    My Letterbox Love post is here.

    ~Ailsa @The Book Bundle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...