Sunday 10 March 2013

Letterbox Love #27



Letterbox Love is the UK's version of IMM, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking :)


Review:
Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys (Not read one of her books, so I'm looking forward to this! Thanks Puffin.)
A Face Like Glass by Francis Hardinge (I have no idea about this book, but I like the cover! Thanks Macmillan.)
If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch (Really intrigued by the sound of this book. Thanks Indigo!)

Bought:
Beauty by Robin McKinley (Bought this because I watched Beauty and The Beast the other weekend and felt in the mood for it. Might read some of her other books after this!)

What did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. Ooh! You have a really great haul this week! Out of the Easy looks really good and I love historical fiction so it's probably the perfect book for me. If You Find ME and A Face Like Glass look like good reads. Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have if you find me too and it looks so damn good! Happy Reading!

    Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard some good things about Out of Easy so I'll be checking that one. Beauty also looks like an interesting read.

    Enjoy all your books,
    Sam @ Falling Books
    http://bookcrazedreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/book-haul-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Out of Easy sounds really good and I loved her other book. I can't wait to read Beauty this year, because it's my favorite fairytale.

    Happy reading!
    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, Out of the Easy! Looking forward to that one :) I've heard mixed things about Beauty, so I'll be looking out for you review to see what you thought! Happy reading, Cicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome book hauls really envy yah keep on reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Free Work at Home Job (11558)
    Work at home completing simple surveys from home. No
    registration fees. Join today For more information
    visit: (http://www.eazy2earn.com)


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...