Saturday 23 March 2013

Letterbox Love #29


..




Letterbox Love is the UK's version of IMM, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking :)


Just the one book this week, but a very fine book it is! 
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (I haven't read it yet, but it's next on my to-read pile, though depending on how much I enjoy it or not, it may be the end of my love affair with Cassie's books until she writes something not about Shadowhunters. I'm just not as bothered about them as I was before, I guess, which is sad because they were my gateway books back into reading. They've just lost that sense of wonder and amazement for me. Thank you Walker!)

Sorry for that bit of depressingness, and the short post! I should have a couple of reviews up next week.

What did you get in your letterbox?

3 comments:

  1. I still haven't even started that sequel series! yet but I have the first book so I really want to! I hope you enjoy everything :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAH! Clockwork Princess looks amazing and I've only just finished Clockwork Prince and am really eager to start it.
    I'm so sorry that you're getting a bit bored of the Shadowhunter books; I've only read three of The Mortal Instruments books and am a little fed up of them but have much preferred The Infernal Devices.
    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many feels about this book. On one hand, I loved everything up until the last chapter. On the other hand, I really didn't like the epilogue, and I seem to be the only one :P. Hope you love it though, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...