Sunday 15 September 2013

Letterbox Love #39


Letterbox Love is the UK's version of IMM, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking :)


For review:
Shine by Candy Courlay (I haven't heard much about this book, but it looks really sweet and I like the cover a lot. Thanks Random House!)
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (AHHHH. I loved the Raven Boys a lot so I am really excited about reading The Dream Thieves. Thank you so much Scholastic!)
Hurt by Tabitha Suzuma (Also really looking forward to this. Tabitha Suzuma is amazing and I'm sure this book will break my little heart. Thanks again, Random House!)


Also, winner! The winner of the United We Spy giveaway is:


*drumroll*

Zaynab!

Congrats! 

Awesome. So what did you get in your letterbox this week? :)

4 comments:

  1. So jealous of The Dream Thieves! I LOVED The Raven Boys so much and am a huge Maggie Stiefvater fan. Can't wait to read it!

    Happy reading, Cicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard great things about Hurt! So fabulous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these covers and definitely putting these on my to read list. Happy reading. :)

    Ann@Blogging E-books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh you got Hurt!! Awesome, can't wait to hear what you think. Forbidden is one of my favourites in YA:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...