Sunday 22 September 2013

Letterbox Love #40


Letterbox Love is the UK's version of IMM, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking :)


For review:

World After by Susan Ee (I wasn't hugely in love with Angelfall, but I'm still looking forward to reading this and finding out what happens next. Thank you Hodder!)
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales (I am really excited about this! I'm hoping it'll help to pass the time until I can get my grubby little hands on a copy of Fangirl. Thank you Macmillan!)

That's all for me this week! What did you get? 

4 comments:

  1. that's no too many to handle for review, I suppose it depends on your schedule. Here's my haul http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/library-loot-and-some-surprise-freebies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul. World After. I still need to read Angelfall. Awesome stack. Heard good things about This Song Will Save Your Life. Come visit me too.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until World After! Angelfall was so, so good and so I will be reading it as soon as possible.

    Happy reading, Cicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really know much about either of those, but I hope you enjoy them.
    My Letterbox Love post is here: The Book Bundle.

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...