Saturday 9 November 2013

Letterbox Love #41


Letterbox Love is the UK's version of IMM, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking :)


Review:
Dead Ends by Erin Lange (This book looks really great and I've heard awesome things about her other book, Butter, so I'm really excited about this! Thank you Faber!)

Bought:
Spy Society by Robin Benway
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May and June by Robin Benway (after reading and loving Audrey, Wait! about 4 months ago, I finally decided to splurge and get the rest of Robin Benway's books. A little bit because everything I've read has been so dark lately...)
Black Heart by Holly Black
Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan (I went to Holly and Sarah's event at Foyles this Monday and it was a lot of fun! Loads of other book bloggers were there and it was so awesome to see them again, plus I got to meet Holly Black for the first time ever and embarrass myself in front of her and everything. It was great. And I'm not even being sarcastic. I love her books.)

So, yeah. I haven't done one of these in a while, but I'm trying to blog a bit more and I actually had some stuff to talk about this week! So yay! What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...