Sunday 17 November 2013

Letterbox Love #42


Letterbox Love is the UK's version of IMM, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking :)


Bought:

Captain Marvel volume 1: In Pursuit of Flight by Kelly Sue DeConnick
Wonder Woman volumer 2: Guts by Brian Azzarello (I have been reading some comics lately! They are actually pretty good and I've been planning on doing some mini-reviews or something for the ones I've read lately maybe.)
Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy
Skulduggery Pleasant: The Faceless Ones by Derek Landy (Right, so, on the recommendation of Cait, I started reading these books, and the first one was really good but I'm so annoying because the 3rd one has arrived before the 2nd and I just want to carry on reading them but I can't and boo.) 

So yeah, comics and middle-grade books about talking skeletons. Who really needs anything else in their letterbox? 

What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...